Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Happy Healthy Tummy in Riverview, Florida! (Leroy Coffie of daddywaddyweeviews.blogspot.com) ---http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00N18F0NA

One happy healthy tummy in Riverview, Florida! 
-Daddy Waddy Weeviews: Living Natural Advanced Probiotics Review

I am an in the stands beer vendor with acid reflux. Last weekend I realized Powerade hurts my stomach something awful. I also cannot drink any dark sodas because of the affect they have on me. I take Protonix and it does pretty good work for me. . I started taking the Probiotics supplement and my stomach feels much better today. I like that it is all natural and it makes my stomach feel like it is supposed to feel. I will continue to use these probiotics to keep my digestive system normal and feeling good. I am happy there is a product like this on the market that helps me feel normal. My doctor also thinks it is a good idea for me to take probiotics to make sure my digestive system works better. So far, so good. Update-after using this probiotic for awhile, I notice I have much less problems with my stomach. This also has something to do with me taking better care of myself and eating better too. The Protonix works for me, but I think the probiotics give me the extra (I need) to keep my stomach feeling like it should. My wife sees how probiotics is helping me, so she started trying them too. We received this product free, the opinions are my own. I admit I am likely dealing with worse stomach problems than most people. I use a combination of my Protonix and probiotics. This helps me most days, which is great when you deal with problems I deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment