Sunday, December 28, 2014

Health Happiness in Oklahoma! (Bethany Stout of sweepstakediva.wordress.com) ---http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00L3BHQPW

Health happiness in Oklahoma!  -https://sweepstakediva.wordpress.com/2014/12/27/yacon-syrup/

Yacon Syrup is an all natural sweetener product.  I tried this product and personally loved it.  It is designed as a weight loss product. It is suggested to use it 3 times a day to help reduce appetite and aid weight loss.  I used the product in my tea as a sweetener.  It worked great.  The product adds some sweet flavor to your drink and since it is all natural you don’t have the negative health consequences of using sugar.  I thought the flavor was great as well.  Very simple to use and works great. I did notice that I had more energy after using the product.  The appetite suppressant was noticeable as well.  I would note that by itself it will not result in weight loss, good eating habits & exercise will need to be used as well. It can help to reduce hunger though which can make healthy food choices easier to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment