Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Health Happiness in Ohio! (Gabrielle Elser of reviewedfreshfromthemailbox.blogspot.com) ---http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00L3BHQPW

Health happiness in Ohio!  
-Reviewed, Fresh From the Mailbox: Living Natural Yacon Syrup Review

I was disappointed that when I received this package that the seal was broken. It was not fully broken or removed so I did not worry about using it.

I have been using this product in my coffee and tea recently and I love it! It is a great alternative to artificial sweeteners and there's no icky aftertaste. This tasted way better than I expected so it was easy to give it a try. I like that it is manufactured under proper quality control processes so that you know what you are getting. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment